Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

KazzeeH

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  23:10:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be great if pcstitch had an option/feature for converting a graph into a written pattern. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to come up with a list of new features and enhancements for the next verison of PCStitch, and I thought this would be a great place to start!

What new features would you like to see or what would you like to see work differently?

Mark Miller
M&R Technologies

Edited by - KazzeeH on 02/29/2016 23:11:51
Go to Top of Page

mcmillc

Canada
44 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2016 :  11:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love PCStitch Reader(iPad app), just for viewing my charts, not editing. I would be able to zoom in and out, mark were I left off, and mark stitches I have already done, even highlight a specific color and gray out the rest while you stitch.
Go to Top of Page

mcmillc

Canada
44 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2016 :  07:39:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see a way to change the display style from type to type for all blends at the same time.

I'd also like to be able to set a default display style for all blended floss.
Go to Top of Page

Myneedle

Norway
2 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2016 :  18:02:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,I would like to have possibility to draw circles and curved lines in PC stitch 10.Thank you)
quote:

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to come up with a list of new features and enhancements for the next verison of PCStitch, and I thought this would be a great place to start!

What new features would you like to see or what would you like to see work differently?

Mark Miller
M&R Technologies

Go to Top of Page

DreaHart

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2016 :  12:20:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coming from KG-Chart there are a couple, and only a couple, things I miss.

1. Printing my pattern with with the "stitched" image as part of the pattern.

2. Being able to drag out shapes like lines (solid and patterned), rectangles, and circles.

Otherwise, I love this program so much!
Thanks!

Drea Hart
Go to Top of Page

Shannon Beringer

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2016 :  16:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! Not sure if this thread is still active since 10 is out already but I second mcmillc's request for an iPad app. I would love to not have to print out my patterns just to mark where I am.

Thanks!!

<3 TTFN <3
~Shannon
Go to Top of Page

Deblk

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2016 :  02:13:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hello Everyone,

Mark Miller
M&R Technologies

Hiya...allowing users to specify which sides to have the numbered rows/columns :)

Edited by - Deblk on 09/04/2016 02:20:09
Go to Top of Page

TCKD

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2016 :  10:19:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to see an option for graph to written instructions. I would also love to see an option for R to L and L to R written instructions, and top to bottom and bottom to top and side to side. I would also love the option to have line numbers for each line of the pattern not just every 10.

I love PC stitch and would love to see these additions.

TCKD
Go to Top of Page

smanches

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2016 :  06:49:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with TCKD, I know of at least 100, if not more since we are teaching new all the time, graph makers who use PCStitch to create crochet graphs for graphghans and we are always trying 'new/old' programs to get a good consistent 'written' graph pattern for those who can't read graphs. Right now, there are 'some other' programs that you can use to create written graphs, but that involves some 'tweaking' of our pc stitch graphs to create a written pattern and then 'most' are not consistent with accurate outputs. If it could be combined with PC Stitch to provide that option, that would be awesome! I know 'some' really involved graph makers (myself included) would pay an extra option feature cost to have it available.

Sandy Manchester

Edited by - smanches on 10/02/2016 06:50:30
Go to Top of Page

gleep

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2017 :  15:27:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something to set all to default settings,,,something has changed in my over lap pages when printing cant figure out how to get back ??
Go to Top of Page

Berit S

Sweden
19 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  07:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few things I would love to be included in PCS.

rotation at any degree
basic drawingtools, round, Square, a straight line, etc.
more undo steps
undo undo
more keyboard shortcuts
repeat functions (making a small piece of a pattern, and then repeat vertical and horisontical.)
transparency
invert selection
freehand selection
invert entire pattern

Edited by - Berit S on 09/05/2017 06:46:26
Go to Top of Page

morbidia

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2017 :  08:27:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not been happy with what I have been seeing on the Version 11 PC Stitch. At most it should be a patch to the other versions. Originally PC Stitch was suppose to allow us to change patterns to other colors and make patterns from our own photos. You CAN NOT change a Black and White pattern on any color you want on any pattern program. You CAN NOT use just the symbols pattern to see the colors of that pattern when you scan it into a program. These are things that would be more helpful than just changing the background color in a photo,you can do that on Photoshop and they now have a cross stitch program. You can add ribbons and beads yourself, this is what makes the pattern your own. I do not need a cross stitch program to tell me to decorate or not decorate, I have been doing this for 40 years. Yes I know some of you are making a living printing these charts and selling kits and you need to tell others where to put these items.

Thank you for your time,
Morbidia
Go to Top of Page

Deblk

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2017 :  05:39:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Numbered columns and rows also on right and bottom so is numbered all around, thanks.
Go to Top of Page

hazelxstitch

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2017 :  23:12:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[font=Trebuchet MS]Hello Mark!

I use PCStitch v.10, and find the selection of manufacturers and their threads, particularly GAST, Weeks Dye Works and Crescent Colors/Classic Colorworks very good indeed.

However, I'm a bit unsure about adding newer colours to the range on my own in case I damage my copy of the program, and would like it if you could update these automatically as they are issued.

It's probably impossible as they're always bringing out more shades, but I thought that I'd ask anyway!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best wishes

Hazel

H D Anderson
Go to Top of Page

YarnOverHookAndFiber

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2017 :  11:51:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My #1 request would be the ability to rotate the image being imported(during the import/edit process). Sometimes I get images that aren't perfectly straight and it's a bit of a pain to rotate the image in a different photo editor and re-import to see if it looks better.

My #2 request would be to select which colors you'd like your chart to be in while importing, sometimes when I have an image, I have 10 different shades of green, while I need a purple to show up. Adding more colors of floss until it shows up sometimes isn't practical. Maybe an eyedropper to select the colors you want to be mapped.

Also, maybe add a few more basic photo editing abilities to the import wizard. And as many have said before: a line, circle, square, basic shapes tool would be nice.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000