PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Pattern Viewer
 Run-time Error '6' Overflow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

doxy

4 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  14:46:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's what I'm getting when I try to change any of the options in PatternViewer.

I purchased/downloaded a chart yesterday and once it's changed to B&W symbols so I can print it, the document is 17 pages. That's completely unusable, so I thought I would change the grid lines and maybe a couple of other options. That's when I get the error message and the application shuts down.

Does anyone have a work around for this or a better way to reduce the size of the chart from 17 pages to something a tad more manageable?

Thanks!

Donna

Dragonlair

USA
2793 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  15:37:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suggest a reboot and try again. I was playing with it and I got no errors.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page

doxy

4 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  17:06:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonlair

I suggest a reboot and try again. I was playing with it and I got no errors.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question




Same problem.

The changes work fine provided I'm not trying to work with the downloaded chart. It's when I load the chart, change it to the B&W symbols and then try to change the gridlines number.

Frankly, I'm not even sure that's going to get me a printable chart, but I at least would like to try it.

If there's a different way to make the downloaded chart print in a more usable manner, I'm all ears. 17 pages is simply not going to work.
Go to Top of Page

Dragonlair

USA
2793 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  22:21:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suggest you contact Mark and ask him about it. I don't know that much about PatternViewer. The latest version of Pro accepts viewer formats so I'm even less likely to use this much.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page

doxy

4 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  13:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonlair

I suggest you contact Mark and ask him about it. I don't know that much about PatternViewer. The latest version of Pro accepts viewer formats so I'm even less likely to use this much.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question




Who is Mark? How do I contact him? I'll be happy to, but this is the first time I've ever used PatternViewer, so I've no idea about contacts or anything else.
Go to Top of Page

Dragonlair

USA
2793 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  15:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark is president of M&R Technologies (developer of PCStitch). His email (from a post of his) is mmiller@pcstitch.com. He should be able to help you.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page

doxy

4 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  22:29:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonlair

Mark is president of M&R Technologies (developer of PCStitch). His email (from a post of his) is mmiller@pcstitch.com. He should be able to help you.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question




Thank you so much. I'll shoot him an email in the morning. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000