PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Pattern Viewer
 Run-time Error '6' Overflow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
doxy Posted - 01/25/2009 : 14:46:47
That's what I'm getting when I try to change any of the options in PatternViewer.

I purchased/downloaded a chart yesterday and once it's changed to B&W symbols so I can print it, the document is 17 pages. That's completely unusable, so I thought I would change the grid lines and maybe a couple of other options. That's when I get the error message and the application shuts down.

Does anyone have a work around for this or a better way to reduce the size of the chart from 17 pages to something a tad more manageable?

Thanks!

Donna
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
doxy Posted - 01/26/2009 : 22:29:15
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonlair

Mark is president of M&R Technologies (developer of PCStitch). His email (from a post of his) is mmiller@pcstitch.com. He should be able to help you.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

Thank you so much. I'll shoot him an email in the morning. :)
Dragonlair Posted - 01/26/2009 : 15:18:05
Mark is president of M&R Technologies (developer of PCStitch). His email (from a post of his) is mmiller@pcstitch.com. He should be able to help you.

Good Luck,

Diane
doxy Posted - 01/26/2009 : 13:07:54
quote:

I suggest you contact Mark and ask him about it. I don't know that much about PatternViewer. The latest version of Pro accepts viewer formats so I'm even less likely to use this much.

Diane

Who is Mark? How do I contact him? I'll be happy to, but this is the first time I've ever used PatternViewer, so I've no idea about contacts or anything else.
Dragonlair Posted - 01/25/2009 : 22:21:06
I suggest you contact Mark and ask him about it. I don't know that much about PatternViewer. The latest version of Pro accepts viewer formats so I'm even less likely to use this much.

Diane
doxy Posted - 01/25/2009 : 17:06:30
quote:

I suggest a reboot and try again. I was playing with it and I got no errors.

Diane

Same problem.

The changes work fine provided I'm not trying to work with the downloaded chart. It's when I load the chart, change it to the B&W symbols and then try to change the gridlines number.

Frankly, I'm not even sure that's going to get me a printable chart, but I at least would like to try it.

If there's a different way to make the downloaded chart print in a more usable manner, I'm all ears. 17 pages is simply not going to work.
Dragonlair Posted - 01/25/2009 : 15:37:35
I suggest a reboot and try again. I was playing with it and I got no errors.

Diane

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000