Interest look other user final project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

OlenaLutes

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2019 :  17:47:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry my bad English (I speak Russian)...I today do post here about my PCS11 menu bar is all chaotic. I think you know much about PCS. How I can send you screenshot my problem? If this idea ok with you? Also, I very interest display my work I do now 15-16 yrs and my project very big and complex - many 600,000+, 250-300 color and very large like DaVinci Final Supper and some Monet and Raphael...I interest see other project but I not know anyone. I also little curious my project compare other user...I very proud my work, but now want see other. Thank you. Olena

OM Lutes

Dragonlair

USA
2851 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2019 :  20:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what you mean by "chaotic". I've used every version of PCStitch starting from Version 7 (in 2004) and I've never had any issue with the menus or even the newer menus for the "ribbon" for Windows 7 and above.

The only way to show a screenshot of the problem is to have access to a 3rd party photo site (such as Amazon Prime Photos) and give a link to the photo of interest.

If there is a problem with the menus, the only one who can address the issue is Mark and you can send him an email at mmiller@pcstitch.com and attach a screenshot.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000