PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other Topics
 Life, the Universe, and Everything Else
 Interest look other user final project

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
OlenaLutes Posted - 03/06/2019 : 17:47:28
Sorry my bad English (I speak Russian)...I today do post here about my PCS11 menu bar is all chaotic. I think you know much about PCS. How I can send you screenshot my problem? If this idea ok with you? Also, I very interest display my work I do now 15-16 yrs and my project very big and complex - many 600,000+, 250-300 color and very large like DaVinci Final Supper and some Monet and Raphael...I interest see other project but I not know anyone. I also little curious my project compare other user...I very proud my work, but now want see other. Thank you. Olena

OM Lutes
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 03/06/2019 : 20:17:13
I have no idea what you mean by "chaotic". I've used every version of PCStitch starting from Version 7 (in 2004) and I've never had any issue with the menus or even the newer menus for the "ribbon" for Windows 7 and above.

The only way to show a screenshot of the problem is to have access to a 3rd party photo site (such as Amazon Prime Photos) and give a link to the photo of interest.

If there is a problem with the menus, the only one who can address the issue is Mark and you can send him an email at mmiller@pcstitch.com and attach a screenshot.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000