PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 11
 Information sheet Backstitch Lines

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
krusepl Posted - 10/02/2026 : 19:38:49
How can you have the Backstitch lines show how many strands to use?

Patricia L Kruse
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 10/02/2026 : 20:28:49
It appears that the number strands option in the print parameters for the legend/key only works with the full stitches and not specialty stitches like backstitches. I tried to change the default backstitch from 1 to 3 and a preview print didn't show any number.

About the only way you can do it is to add text to the information page stating that such and such backstitch colors use the specified number of strands.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000