How to delete all of one color
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zoiphy

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2018 :  14:23:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know to use the color picker and paint tools. However, my entire pattern has a background that is all one color that i will not actually stitch, the material will be this color. I was to delete all of this color so when the pattern prints it doesn't show any symbols, just blank.

i know how to use the Selection Tool and hit delete but this pattern is massive and not very boxy so i need some kind of delete all.

is there a way to tell it to take this one color and remove it everywhere. or, use the Paint tool to essentially select 'erase' and paint the erase into the background/current color.

Zoiphy

Dragonlair

USA
2851 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2018 :  15:25:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This background color is in the floss palette (shown at the bottom of the pattern by default). Right click on that item in the palette. There is an option to remove. Click on it and your background is clean!

If you wish to see that color, you can define a background color that is not stitched from the display tab of the Pattern Properties.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page

Zoiphy

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2018 :  18:14:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks so much, that worked perfectly! i didn't know removing the color from the pallet removes it throughout, very useful.

Zoiphy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000