New project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisgalen505

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2011 :  22:26:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am starting a new project today, a Peacock by Joan Elliott. So far I have stitched in five diferent colors in about 4 hours while watching a baseball game on TV. I still have to complete the back stitch of another project - its more than 200 hours done - but I wanted to get started on this new one NOW! Here is my URL to the photos and galleries of other cross stitches projects that I've done (and almost completed) http://www.pbase.com/chrisphotos/crossstitch

I am 72 years old and live near San Jose, California.

Leave me a message here if you want.

Christopher

Dragonlair

USA
2847 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2011 :  07:40:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Christopher,

Well Done!

I can't stitch for 4 hours straight anymore and I'm no where near my 70s. I have arthritis in my hands so I limit all my crafts for short bursts at a time and then swap out frequently so different muscles and joints get stressed each time.

If you haven't joined the EMS board yet, they have a gallery and often ooh and aah over each other work as well as discuss it.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page

keenstitches

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2017 :  05:31:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
christopher! How ambitious! I am getting ready to start the actual stitching of a new design I created for a friends recent wedding. I hope it won't take me too long but because I am someone who works during the day I have also created smaller designs that take less time to complete. Good Luck!

Lynn
Keenstitches (www.etsy.com/shop/keenstitches)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000