PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 11
 Printing line numbers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tobias Posted - 11/24/2022 : 03:49:21
Hi all,

Is there any way of:
a) changing the direction of the line numbers?
b) having line numbers on all sides?
c) printing EVERY line number instead of every tenth line number?

(C) is the most important for me.

Thanks,

Tobias

-------------
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 11/24/2022 : 08:04:08
I don't think your other items are within the scope of the settings so cannot be changed by you. A future version might address these issues.

As for what you noted with the 32 ct designs - remember that the scale you define is really just for show.

Even if used the way it's intended (for counted cross-stitch), you can use any fabric for any defined scale pattern with absolutely no change in the pattern. The only changes that occur if you use a 14 count pattern with 32 count fabric (or vice versa) is the SIZE of the result and the amount of floss needed! Really!!

Since the floss usage isn't that accurate anyway, I always tell new users to design using a scale that makes the design look right for you on the screen. There is a visible difference during design - the finer the scale, the smaller the visible squares.

You can always say to use the size fabric you wish but it is intended to be stitched on "x" count fabric.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Tobias Posted - 11/24/2022 : 04:45:10
quote:
Originally posted by Tobias

Hi all,

Is there any way of:
c) printing EVERY line number instead of every tenth line number?

(C) is the most important for me.

I've found that the lower stitch count 32x32 stitches does allow for the printing of all numbers, so that's something at least.

For why I need these features: I am designing Corner-to-corner (C2C) crochet patterns. These are read along the diagonal not the row or column, thusly I need to see line numbers along all sides to match along those diagonals.

-------------
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000