PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Standard
 NEED INSTRUCTIONS HOW?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HADASSA Posted - 05/18/2017 : 17:50:00
I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM FROM "AMAZON" and being for the first time getting this king of program that can help me do more things in my cross stitch projects, I thought it was going to be more practical for me, but THE CD didn't come with no and I repeat NO KIND OF ANY INSTRUCTIONS" in how to operated the program, so far I save my photos that I will use in this project, but when I try to open and transfer them to "PCStitch page" they do not open or disappear from the folder that I had down load them, may be someone can help me to get some instructions or e-mail me a copy of how to operated this program? I will very much appreciated you all experts..
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 05/19/2017 : 15:25:33
You posted as "Standard" which would imply 8. I only found 2 (other than the "Pattern Pieces") at Amazon.

The two I found were version 10 (in the product description) here - https://www.amazon.com/Technologies-20009-Stitch-Cross-Software/dp/B0064CTY9Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495222097&sr=8-1&keywords=PCStitch

and Version 7 -- which I won't even give the link because that is SOOOOOOOOO old. I used version 7 back in 2004! It's also more expensive which sounds funny.

Version 10 had red packaging and version 7 had blue packaging.

If you have version 10, you are only one version back. It may not be updating now but it's not that old. However, it's only rated through Windows 7. Version 11 is rated through Windows 10.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
HADASSA Posted - 05/19/2017 : 14:59:36
Thank you sooo very much Diane, I didn't think I was getting a reply this soon, thank you I will try all these today, I will let you know how it goes thank you. About that program: It do not say what version is?? I guess I have to up grade it too.
Dragonlair Posted - 05/18/2017 : 20:11:48
I removed your email address for your own privacy.

First of all, there may be a PDF file that was installed. I'm not sure what version of PCStitch you purchased from Amazon but it probably a bit outdated. The most current version is 11.

Check the shortcuts that were included with the install and if there is no such shortcut, check the folder where the product was installed.

Also, there is a tutorial with the product. Check the menu options.

You "import" images and give parameters specifying the count for the pattern and so forth.

I also encourage you to browse this forum. I have posted on multiple occasions tips on the conversion of images to patterns.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000