PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 10
 suggestion to improve

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
julia Posted - 07/10/2020 : 13:30:20
I think PC stitch should have a way to "join" 2 colors in one.

Lets me give an example, wonder a pattern where "q' is a symbol to an yellow shade and "w" a symbol to white apart all otehrs colors and symbols.

If I dont want that yellow, I would replace q with the white color, I know, but it would keep 'q' on palette and on pattern. Would help a lot, if on pattern all what I see would be "W" and not "W" and "q".

If we could have, for example a command kind 'replace q with w" it could replace on the pattern AND clean 'q' so from the palette as from the pattern.

Julia Aparecida Novelli Castro
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 07/10/2020 : 15:43:32
OK, there is a way to do what you want to do. In the palette panel (list of icons/colors in use), DRAG the desired color (w in your example) OVER the color you want replaced (q in your example), a little "+" icon appears as you do this. When you release the mouse, you have the option to "Replace" or "Cancel". If you are working within a marked section of the pattern, you will get a second choice of entire pattern or selected area if you choose "Replace".

When you do select replace, if it is for the entire pattern, the old symbol goes away and those stitches now use the correct symbol.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000