PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PatternsOnline.com
 Can't get access

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mrsnutpie Posted - 05/10/2017 : 22:34:51
I'm new to trying to download patterns. Every time I try to register I get the following message:

The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error occurred on send.

I also tried to log on with my new user forum sign in and got a similar message. Has the pattern site been closed down?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 11/24/2017 : 12:51:21
Be sure you entered your email address correctly. I've heard they have a lot of problems with that.

You can also email Mark at mmiller@pcstitch.com . He would be the one to figure out the problem.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
mrsnutpie Posted - 11/24/2017 : 10:05:35
I sent an email to customer support in May (a couple of days before I posted this) and I still haven't gotten an answer. I don't think Thanksgiving is the problem.
Dragonlair Posted - 11/23/2017 : 07:44:03
A delay in response right now could very well be the timing - It's Thanksgiving Day here in the US which is a holiday and I strongly doubt that there is anybody working there now.

I am registered and I have no problem accessing the site. I don't remember when I did the registration but it has been several years.

Since there are quite a few tagged as "recent", it doesn't look to be down.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Macwooly Posted - 11/23/2017 : 04:21:10
I'm getting this error as well, very frustrating. I've emailed the customer service email for help yesterday but not heard anything yet (not sure of their response time).

Did you manage to sort the problem? If so I'd love to know how as my hubby who is very technology savvy is struggling to help me with this issue.

Macwooly

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000