PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PatternsOnline.com
 Help, please!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lizb Posted - 08/23/2012 : 10:25:56
I've just bought PCStitch 10, got it all downloaded ok and registered myself for POL, but there's nothing there at all! I assumed it was somewhere where I would be able to see patterns that other people had put there. Please could someone give me some advice? Thanks!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tedebear42 Posted - 09/07/2016 : 23:41:14
it says sorry error no connection

Mechelle Gladden
Dragonlair Posted - 09/07/2016 : 15:36:35
All you should have to do is log select "online patterns" and log in there as if you were logging in here. What does it say to you?

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
tedebear42 Posted - 09/07/2016 : 13:44:28
I try to register so I can share my patterns and download patterns ppl have done and it said connection problems and I am on internet....cant figure out why it wont connect what am I doing wrong

Mechelle Gladden
Dragonlair Posted - 08/23/2012 : 20:52:16
If you use the option for "my POL patterns", you log in to POL but it only shows the patterns you have purchased from there and can download again.

If you use the option for Browse Online Patterns, that is not POL but the PCStitch User's Group (not the same as this forum) and you use it to access the patterns that have been offered by users of PCStitch 10. You can upload your own offerings to it and download what others have done.

Those are the two separate log ins available and NEITHER of them matches this forum. All are distinct.

Diane
lizb Posted - 08/23/2012 : 17:43:08
Thanks - whereabouts is it?
Dragonlair Posted - 08/23/2012 : 13:14:13
The registration for the pattern sharing with PCStitch 10 is separate from the POL registration.

Diane

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000