PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Pattern Viewer
 Key of PCStitch Pro

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zanza_MS Posted - 06/16/2006 : 09:36:48
Hello

I am Brazilian and I don't speak English, this message is being written with a translator's help. In the beginning of the year I acquired the product PC Stitch Pro, after that I had several problems with my computer and I don't have more the series number, and the purchase was made by download.
At that time I used my credit card Master Card, he/she would like to know if there is a way to recover the key because in spite of in the net there to be some I don't like programs pirates, because I am professional of the computer science area and I have ethics.
If possible to verify your registrations and to locate purchase I would be very happy if they supplied me the key.
Thankful
Rosāngela Aparecida Pereira de Mello
yev@terra.com.br
zanza_ms @ earth.com.br
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 06/20/2016 : 07:28:26
Betty,

This is a VERY old thread. You need to contact Mark directly for help or use the Contact Us point on the main site. You can check Mark's profile here to send him an email.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Betty61 Posted - 06/19/2016 : 23:17:06
Hi Mark, could you send me my product key code to me also, I can not find it to unistall and re-install my PC Stitch as the floss chart has disappeared and I read that by doing this it will all come back as it was. I bought my PCStitch online and downloaded it.
Beate Craker

Admin Note -- Email address removed for user privacy
Mark Posted - 09/08/2006 : 10:49:23
I can't find your order in our database. If you can tell me the name it was ordered under, I will look it up and resend your unlock code.

Mark Miller
M&R Technologies

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000