PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Standard
 Auto Backstitch

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MaryBeth Posted - 11/21/2015 : 20:29:03
I'm using PCStitch 7 to cross-stitch pictures of my 3 grandsons. The patterns come out perfectly, except I think they need some backstitching for details, especially around the eyes, nose, mouth, etc. I'm not at all artistic, but somewhere I read that there is an "auto backstitch" feature in PCStitch, but I can't find it. Does anyone have any advice?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 11/22/2015 : 12:25:56
Marybeth,

The Auto-Backstitch (for either multi-color or single color) for PCStitch 10 user the Tools menu. Just have the area to backstitched all ready, click this tool and click where to start it. It will follow all along the perimeter of your area (if not solid, it will outline the inside and outside of the area.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
MaryBeth Posted - 11/22/2015 : 08:43:42
I tried that. I downloaded the trial version of PCStitch 10 but couldn't find auto backstitch there either. I've already paid for "7" and before I pay $50 more for "10" I want to know if it will do what I want.
Dragonlair Posted - 11/21/2015 : 22:07:16
PCStitch 7 is more than 10 years old. I think the Auto-Backstitch came in with Version 8 and beyond. I think you need to upgrade to get that feature.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000