PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Standard
 Import Error Windows 7

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BJ2009 Posted - 12/04/2009 : 09:54:18
I am using PCStitch 6, loaded it onto new computer running Vista, then upgraded to Windows 7. When I try to import, I receive message of Run-time error '339': Component 'LTDLG11N.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. (I don't know if this problem existed with the Vista or not; I didn't try to import anything during the time period I was running it.) Any suggestions?

Thanks, BJ2009
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jackiek Posted - 09/08/2013 : 01:42:48
I ended up having to download and install Demo 7 and with that, it put the missing file in place to where it belong. If nothing else works, then try that.
Jackie

quote:
Originally posted by quyanh

quote:
Originally posted by BJ2009

I am using PCStitch 6, loaded it onto new computer running Vista, then upgraded to Windows 7. When I try to import, I receive message of Run-time error '339': Component 'LTDLG11N.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. (I don't know if this problem existed with the Vista or not; I didn't try to import anything during the time period I was running it.) Any suggestions?

Thanks, BJ2009

quyanh Posted - 09/07/2013 : 23:06:51
quote:
Originally posted by BJ2009

Thanks, BJ2009

jackiek Posted - 08/25/2013 : 13:52:48
Thank you. I have sent him an email and hopefully he can help me with this problem and get it resolved.

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonlair

Mark is the owner of the site and the main developer of PCStitch. You can send him an email using the link in his profile.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

Dragonlair Posted - 08/25/2013 : 11:50:53
Mark is the owner of the site and the main developer of PCStitch. You can send him an email using the link in his profile.

Good Luck,

Diane
jackiek Posted - 08/25/2013 : 10:01:24
I'm sorry but I am very new here so may I ask who is Mark?
Please n thank you

quote:

If you're getting a message of a missing file, and that register command doesn't work, contact Mark.

It may be a 32/64 bit issue.

Diane

Dragonlair Posted - 08/25/2013 : 07:34:42
If you're getting a message of a missing file, and that register command doesn't work, contact Mark.

It may be a 32/64 bit issue.

Diane
jackiek Posted - 08/24/2013 : 22:09:28
I am having problems with importing with my program PC Design Studio2. Seem to be missing a file LTDLG11N.OCX.

Is there anywhere one can download this file for this program. I've done an extensive search and don't have this file anywhere in my system so I need to find it and download it.

Please n thanks in advance

PS: The suggestion with the Command prompt didn't work.
chalot16 Posted - 03/26/2012 : 15:35:35
Hi there!!!!

This solution may help others like me and you bought PCStitch 6 and now with Windows 7 has the same import problem: error 339 Component ltdlg11n.ocx
I solved this problem yesterday easily as follow:

Click the Windows Start menu (located at the very lower-left corner of your computer's desktop)
Point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then RIGHT CLICK on Command Prompt
You will see a submenu where you shoukd click 'Run as administrator'

You will see a little black window. Write after >

regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\ltdlg11n.ocx

THAT'S IT!!!! Open PCSTITCH 6 and try to import again.

I'm happy now ;)
Diana
Dragonlair Posted - 12/04/2009 : 15:10:55
I know how you feel. Upgrading the OS often means other upgrades. I was lucky when I upgraded to Vista (via purchase of a new computer) - over 95% of my old stuff still worked. I did purchase a new version of Office but not much else was needed.

If 6 still works except for imports, that is at least something. You might use the Contact Us point and ask if there is a reduced price available to go from 6 to 9 but since it is over 5 years old, that may not be possible.

It does look like that sale at POL is over. I think it may have been just until the end of November. Just watch for sales. Sometimes you can get 9 (Standard or Pro) on CD for a sale price from a third party - such as JoAnns or Amazon.

Good Luck,

Diane
BJ2009 Posted - 12/04/2009 : 12:34:25
Thanks--my free upgrade to Windows 7 sure has gotten expensive. Found out I couldn't use my Adobe Photoshop Elements 7. :(
At least I managed to load PCStitch 6 on Windows 7, so can still work with it some. (Looked for that sale on PCStitch 9 and didn't find it, so must be over.)

quote:

BJ,

I'm afraid you may have to upgrade. PCStitch 6 did not support Vista. You were lucky there. Only 7 and 9 are supported under Vista and 7 is no longer available. Version 9 (pro and standard) does support Vista AND Windows 7.

There is (or at least was) a sale for PCStitch 9 Standard from www.patternsonline.com which is half the normal price. That may be what you need to do.

Diane

Dragonlair Posted - 12/04/2009 : 10:32:35
BJ,

I'm afraid you may have to upgrade. PCStitch 6 did not support Vista. You were lucky there. Only 7 and 9 are supported under Vista and 7 is no longer available. Version 9 (pro and standard) does support Vista AND Windows 7.

There is (or at least was) a sale for PCStitch 9 Standard from www.patternsonline.com which is half the normal price. That may be what you need to do.

Diane

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000