PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 11
 converting to use by embroidery machines

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nancysews Posted - 01/01/2023 : 14:39:33
I am a user of Patternmaker. I just found that it doesn't work with Windows 10 when scanning. I created a file on pcstitch 11 but couldn't convert for use on my embroidery machine. What do I need to use to do that?
What format is used to create a file on pcstitch?
Thanks for your help.
Nancy
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
FunFractals Posted - 03/22/2024 : 12:43:15
quote:
Originally posted by Nancysews

I am a user of Patternmaker. I just found that it doesn't work with Windows 10 when scanning. I created a file on pcstitch 11 but couldn't convert for use on my embroidery machine. What do I need to use to do that?
What format is used to create a file on pcstitch?
Thanks for your help.
Nancy

Windows has a function that allows it to operate under previous versions of itself. Perfect for older software that isn't working the way you want it to on the newest version. I'd go check out YouTube for instructions for how to use it. Also to see if there is a better solution that other PatternMaker users have come up with.

https://www.patreon.com/FunFractals

Home to over 7,640 Cross Stitch .PDFs

(Free Try Before You Buy Samples)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/60113065
Dragonlair Posted - 01/01/2023 : 15:53:30
PCStitch does not create or accept any format for embroidery machines. It accepts only .pat (or it's backup .bpt) files. You can print to .pdf files and save some information as .jpg (and some supporting info in such as .csv).

It has always been intended for hand cross-stitch and never for machine embroidery.

The software can be used for other "grid" crafts, such as latch-hook, some beads, and diamond drills, but not anything automated.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000