PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 10
 Print the palette

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
daniela sha Posted - 01/26/2022 : 06:35:13
Hi!
First I wan't to say that I'm not good in speaking English. When I create a pattern I can print the palette. But yesterday, I just could print the symbols and next the numbers of the colors of Anchor. But I remember that last year, I could print color Blocks and symbols and next the numbers of anchors. And I wanted to do that again and couldn't. Can somedy help me please? I wish I made myself clear.
Thank you

daniela sha
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 01/26/2022 : 09:57:12
Printing the palette has not changed from 10 to 11 - it is the same. It is a matter of print options.

You can have the palette printed on some of the pages of the pattern or only on a separate "information" page. If on the pages, you have the option as to where (what pages is part of that) and what to print with it. When in the print dialog, select the grid page options tab for this feature.

On the Information Sheet tab is where you select, color block, symbol, and all other options.

Take a look, does this give you what you need?

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000