PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Pro
 Merging to background

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vika_CA Posted - 01/19/2019 : 20:42:32
I was drawing a tree today. I did a right side of the tree and then copy-pasted it and flipped horizontally. Nice tree, yeah. Then I wanted to copy the whole tree. The program only copy-pasted half of the tree. I closed the program and re-opened my pattern. I tried to delete/copy/place/edit, etc, but the tree did not change. I used 5 different colors for this tree.

I then did a search on the forum and learned that I have to merge it to the background. How can I do that? I checked out every icon, every drop-down menu but could not find this "merging" function. I probably missed it. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 01/19/2019 : 22:16:12
The only time you would need to merge to the background is if you have some sort of "object". In that case, if you click on the object, it will draw a box around the entire thing and allow you to move it around separate from other stitches. If this is the case, right click where you have that "box" and there is an option at the bottom to merge with the background.

Good Luck,

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000