PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other Topics
 Cross Stitch in General
 I am not a stitcher but would like assistance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AnnieM Posted - 01/01/2018 : 17:24:17
Hello, I have a PDF of a wedding invitation that I would like to have made into a cross stitch. I am looking for someone to convert the file to a pattern for me. I will gladly pay for this service. When it is done, I can pay one of you to stitch inform me or ask my very capable sister to do it for me. I tried using the PC stitch myself and realize I don't know enough about cross stitch to make the pattern. Any help would be appreciated. He may contact me at Email removed by Admin for security reasons. Things, Anne Higby Meford OR

Anne
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AnnieM Posted - 01/01/2018 : 23:10:44
Thank you. That mak s sense. Perhaps someone can help me do it as two separate parts to one project.

Anne
Dragonlair Posted - 01/01/2018 : 20:28:23
Anne,

I have removed your email. Anybody who might be interested in your project should have enough posts to be able to use the email portion of the software to contact you.

The problem with a wedding announcement is the text. Even as an image, that rarely converts cleanly with the image to pattern portion of the software.

Any patterns, like flowers or such can be converted and then the stitched fonts can be used from there.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000