PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other Topics
 Other Crafts
 Sewing machines & PC Stitch

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bruce_Berryhill Posted - 09/19/2015 : 10:30:48
It would be darn cool if there was a print to option that included sewing machines. By that I mean attaching your computer and using it to create a file or set of instructions that are used to manipulate modern sewing machines that also support various types of formats for creating automated sewn patterns, shapes, pictures.

If you could do that you'd have a real winner on your hands.

What do you guys and gals think?

Children's Horror Writer, Game Designer, DJ, VJ, Fractal Artist, Animator, care giver to my older mentally retarded brother

I've created 91,000 fractals, 16,800 HD-8k VJ Loops, 60+ short fractal animations (deep zooms), two major science fiction themed games (with their own custom laws of physics and language), I've written dozens of short stories for children's horror
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 09/19/2015 : 12:44:50
There is a product by myriaCross that converts patterns to other formats and it does include many of the machine emobroidery formats. The problem for many is that the sewing/embroidery machines tend to be rather expensive.

As for me. I have gobs of embroidery thread (hand stitch of course) and could not afford either the materials or the machine at this point. I'll stick to my hand stitching that I can do with my feet up watching TV while I stitch (assuming my cat doesn't decide to "help").

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000