PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch Standard
 Has anyone tried this

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Karenpcstitch Posted - 07/24/2014 : 14:32:29
I was just wondering if anyone has used pc stitch to import images of paintings and then stitched it. If so how did it turn out? Did the colors look like the ones in the image you used? Did you get the level of detail that you wanted? Did it look smooth or pixelish? I like Heaven and Earth Designs and Mystic Stitch, but their are paintings that I want to stitch and can't find a pattern for.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
anneparr Posted - 10/23/2015 : 08:04:16
Yes any picture can be design as a pattern. Being a fashion designer of a plus size clothes. I need to create a new design so for this the creative comes from the pcstich by this easily patterns can be designed.So, they create new designs and patterns by this. If you want to see some dresses pattern you can click here: http://casual-plus.com
Dragonlair Posted - 07/24/2014 : 15:25:56
Any picture can be made into a pattern. However, most that I've seen have not done the "tweaking" needed and that results in a lot of pixelation and a host of confetti stitches!

I've even seen a simple cartoon image of a bear done as an import and PUBLISHED for kindle with 10 colors instead of the 4 really needed. The blurring of the black lines outlining a simple brown teddy bear was just awful!

Any import should have a simple background and a more elaborate foreground. That tends to give a better image. Again -- be prepared to modify, change, add colors, remove colors, change stitches all sorts of things in the area of "tweaking" to get the design you want and need. It's not easy, nor quick but the results will tell!

Have fun!

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000