PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other Topics
 Cross Stitch in General
 floss Pallette

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CherryHarris Posted - 09/06/2026 : 07:32:29
Does anyone know how to save a floss pallette as a default once created?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CherryHarris Posted - 09/06/2026 : 08:03:53
Oh no, it hasn't worked. Once I've set it as default, how do I attach it to an imported picture please?
CherryHarris Posted - 09/06/2026 : 08:01:41
Thank you so much. I've been trying all morning to do that with an already created pattern and at last it worked.
Dragonlair Posted - 09/06/2026 : 07:46:38
There's an option for that. Look at the palette tools. There's one for "save as default".

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000