PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 11
 "Licenced to"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
julietdavies Posted - 12/18/2023 : 15:32:20
I keep getting the "Licenced to" on the footer of my pattern. I have tried removing a footer completely but this does not remove it either. Mark kindly helped me remove it from a pattern that I sent him but it's happened again. My pattern, my font so there should be no reason that this is still showing - but it is - I have asked Mark to perhaps update as this seems to be a glitch? Anyone else having this problem?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 10/04/2026 : 15:14:23
According to the help section of PCStitch 11, the "Licensed to" section says"

If the pattern you are opening has been licensed to you from www.PatternsOnline.com, you will see an indicator that the pattern is licensed to you in the center area of the status bar.

The area at the right end of the status bar will show you the current grid location where your mouse is positioned.


If you are seeing that message on your patterns, that implies you have at least OPENED one of the free design motifs that are included with PCStitch.

Those motifs cannot be included in any of your own patterns and you may not even OPEN the pattern library while working on your patterns without such difficulties.


Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
FlossilRecord Posted - 10/04/2026 : 13:46:22
Was this problem ever resolved? I am having the same problem now. The chart shows up with a mandatory copyright that I can't (and don't want to) turn off, right below the chart itself, before the footer. But after the Copyright:<date> I get the "Licensed to:" line. The recipient of said license is not disclosed and I can find NO WHERE to change who it is licensed to. It looks really unprofessional to share the pattern with it saying "Licensed to: _________" This is making me a little bit crazy. I've gone through the entire program / all the options and settings from top to bottom with absolutely no luck. Any tips??
Dragonlair Posted - 04/05/2024 : 07:36:33
Check my message. The software hasn't changed since I did my message the first time. You might not be able to CHANGE it but you should be able to remove the footer information using the print options.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
MomB Posted - 04/04/2024 : 22:45:16
I'm having the same problem with "Licenced to" being in the copyright area. There is no option to change it so it's very frustrating. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Sharleen B
Dragonlair Posted - 12/18/2023 : 17:33:57
I see "Printed by PCStitch" as a footer, not "Licensed to".

I did see that there are TWO places where you need to turn off the printing of the footer. Turn it off in the print options and within the print parameters of the individual pattern.

When I did that, the "Printed by PCStitch" disappeared.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000